Frugal Friday Deal Alert: Panera/Philly Zoo UPDATE! | Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom

July 21, 2009

Frugal Friday Deal Alert: Panera/Philly Zoo UPDATE!

A few weeks ago, I posted about a great deal that Panera Bread was offering: Spend $10, and submit your receipt online for a free ticket to the Philadelphia Zoo (offer open to first 2500 applicants).

Well, I didn't have my hopes terribly high, since I'd found out about the deal after it started. I figured that these kinds of deals go quickly, and I would never make it in time to be one of the first 2000 to apply.

A few weeks after my post, I went to Panera Bread and spent more than $10. I thought, "what the heck?" and submitted my receipt at www.paneratix.com. I was still cynical about the whole deal, but figured I wasn't losing anything by trying.

I typed in my receipt number, and go a message saying Thank You for submitting my receipt, and you will receive your gift in the mail. I thought that maybe there was a conciliatory gift for those who attempted for the tickets, but were not among the first 2000.

WELL, guess what showed up in the mail a few days ago???





That's right, friends! That is a TICKET to the PHILADELPHIA ZOO. Which I got for free. From Panera Bread.

SO don't wait! You may be able to get in on this deal too!

1 comment :

Hey! Share a thought or two - I'd love to hear from you! ~ Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google