Frugal Friday Deal Alert! | Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom

June 26, 2009

Frugal Friday Deal Alert!


So I found a great deal this morning that I just HAD to share with you.

I was at Panera Bread, paying for my cup of coffee and muffin, when I saw a little card on the counter.



It reads:

"Your Panera Bread receipt can get you a free ticket to the Philadelphia Zoo"

WHAT?!?!

I checked the back for details, and found that if I spent $10 or more at Panera between now and 8/23/2009, I can register the order number on the receipt at www.PaneraTix.com. Once they have my info, they will mail one ticket to my home address. One ticket per household.

NOTE: Gifts are ONLY available to the first 2000 participants! So get to Panera today for a chance to be one of those people!

This is great! My husband is a teacher, and he signed up for a Zoo Pass with his teacher badge. So if we can get out to Panera and spend $10, we just might be able to go for free.

I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment :

Hey! Share a thought or two - I'd love to hear from you! ~ Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google