Simple Supper Mondays - Volume 20: Linguine with Gorgonzola-Alfredo Sauce | Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom

June 22, 2009

Simple Supper Mondays - Volume 20: Linguine with Gorgonzola-Alfredo Sauce

This recipe was introduced to me through my husband's family. They had indulged in this pasta feast at my husband's Uncle Dave and Aunt Brenda's rehearsal dinner. Once home, my MIL, Martha, recreated the dish tastefully in her kitchen, where I first experienced it.

If you can make sure you have the ingredients on hand, this meal comes together in a SNAP, and can be an impressive meal for guests. To enhance the meal, think about adding roasted/grilled chicken. Yum!
~~



Simple Supper Monday





Linguine with Gorgonzola-Alfredo Sauce




  • 1 lb of Linguine (or Fettucine), cooked and drained according to package instructions
  • 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce
  • 1 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
  • 1-2 cups of Red Seedless Grapes, cut in half
  • 1 cup of chopped Walnuts

1) Once Pasta is cooked and drained, place in a mixing bowl.

2) Heat Alfredo Sauce in a saucepan on low until warmed through. Add Gorgonzola cheese, stirring until melted and blended.

3) Pour Alfredo-Gorgonzola sauce over Linguine. Toss until coated.

4) Place the coated pasta into a serving dish. Top with grapes and walnuts.

Serve and Enjoy!


~~



If you try this recipe out, let me know what you think!

I am eagerly looking for Simple Supper recipes. If you have one worth sharing, would you consider passing it along for me to post?

moderndaydonnareed@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey! Share a thought or two - I'd love to hear from you! ~ Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google